Friday, July 29, 2011

Grilled Teriyaki Chicken and Wild Rice

It's Friday night and I need something fast and simple tonight.  Grilled chicken breast it is!  I marinated the boneless chicken breasts in teriyaki marinade I bought from the store.  Tonight I will throw them on the grill and a box, yes I said box, of Uncle Ben's Wild Rice will be the perfect partner for this meal.

The great thing about this quick meal is that the bold flavors from the chicken and the rice will make it seem like you spent all day preparing it, when in fact, 30 minutes is really all you need.

Jim and I will be celebrating our first wedding anniversary, even though we have 10 years under our belt, Sunday marks our first year of marriage.  T-Bone Steak Dinner on Sunday, maybe pulled pork tomorrow if I get to it in time tonight, probably some baking and salad making ahead!

Have a great weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment